5 Mannington Court | Cedargrove
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
Welcome to this fabulous three bedroom, three bathroom, three storey row-unit in the heart of sought-after Barrhaven at 5 Mannington Court! A spacious entry greets you on the main level that features pot-lights & a large closet with upgraded sliding doors. A wide, open hallway leads from the entrance into the main level family room through wide French Doors where you’ll find patio doors leading you to a spacious rear deck that overlooks a private, fenced backyard w/ mature trees & space for a garden. The main floor is dressed with ceramic tiling throughout and is where you’ll find a partial bath, storage room and access to the garage.
The spacious 2nd level includes quality laminate throughout and is home to the a large bright kitchen that has loads of storage space, stainless steel appliances, and a bright eating area. A large living room, with wood burning fireplace alongside the dining room give it a very spacious and open feeling. The third floor is home to the three bedrooms, the main 4pc bath, spacious closets & bright windows. Master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet & a convenient 4pc upgraded ensuite!
Situated on a safe & peaceful court with no rear neighbours and walking distance to schools, recreation and shopping; a quality home in an unbeatable location!
COVID 19 Info: Virtual Open House via Zoom on set dates – please click here to request invite.
- Address:5 Mannington Court, Barrhaven, K2J4A1
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Hood Fan, Window Dressing, Garage Door Opener, Shed and Central ac w/attachments
- Neighbourhood Influences: Public Transit,Shopping,Playground, walking distance to schools, Costco and short drive to Bruce Pit
- Site Influences: Safe Court, Landscaped, Deck, Private Yard, No Rear Neighbours
- Flooring: Ceramic ,Laminate, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Built: 1987
- Style: Three Storey
- Area: Cedargrove / Fraserdale / Barrhaven
- Lot: 20.41 x 120.23
- Type: Townhome
- Fronting: East
- Fireplace: 1 Wood
- Garage: Single Attached
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC
- Taxes: Approx $3127
- Parking: 2
- MLS ID: SOLD
Entrance | Garage Access
Family Room w/Walkout 12'x11'
Powder Room 2pc
Living Room w/Fireplace 19'5 x 12'
Dining Room 14' x 10'
Kitchen w/Eating Area 20' x 11'
Master Bedroom 14'5 x 12'5
Master Ensuite 4pc
Walk In Closet
Bedroom 2 14' x 9'5
Bedroom 3 11' x 9'
Main Bathroom Full
ZOOM - VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
**Due to COVID-19** We no longer host open houses for our listings – we do hold a Virtual Open House once a week – Sundays beginning at 12pm – additional images, tours and video walkthroughs are available upon request.
INVITE REMOVED – PROPERTY SOLD
- VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE SUNDAYS -