3905 Strandherd Drive | Heritage Park
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
Welcome to 3905 Strandherd Drive, a fantastic location in the heart of Barrhaven! This 3-Storey, two bedroom, two and a half bath gem of a Townhome features an incredibly functional layout with inside garage access, separate laundry & a comfortable den w/hardwood floors. A convenient 2pc bath sits on stair landing leading to the main level that features a bright eat-in kitchen with tiled flooring and showcases the stainless steel appliances, an expanse of cupboards /counter space, a window over the large double sink, & sliding patio doors that lead to balcony overlooking the garage entrance! Adjacent to the kitchen is where you will find a spacious living/dining room area that is dressed with dark hardwood flooring & two windows over the front yard!
Carpeted stairs with wooden railings lead to the third floor that is home to the two bedrooms that include the large second bedroom has a walk-in closet with it’s own window to let natural light in & cheater access to the 4pc main bath. The Master Suite includes a wall of closet space, a big window & 4pc en-suite w/a classy mirror & light fixture.
This home is definitely a must-see! No offers until July 28th @ 2pm.
COVID 19 Info: Virtual Open House via Zoom on set dates – please click here to request invite.
- Address: 3905 Strandherd Drive, Nepean, ON K2J 4R8
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Light Fixtures, Curtain Rods, Curtains, Mirrors in Bathr0om, Nest Thermostat
- Neighbourhood Influences: Golf Nearby, Shopping, Public Transit, Recreation, Water Park
- Site Influences: Balcony, 2nd Amazon Warehouse Coming Nearby, 3 Parks w/Play Structures, Schools Nearby, Quiet Area
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 .5
- Built: 2009
- Style: Three Storey
- Area: Heritage Park
- Lot: N/A
- Type: Townhouse
- Fronting: West
- Builder: Mattamy
- Garage: 1 Oversized - Inside Entry
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC
- Taxes: Approx. $3000
- Parking: 1
- MLS ID: 1200300