339 Eckerson Avenue | Stittsville
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
A unique, Monarch built single storey detached bungalow with 4 Beds & 3 Baths on an amazing lot at 339 Eckerson Avenue found just off West Ridge Drive in Stittsville Ontario that backs on to a thick city owned forest.
The main floor is graced with crown moulding and sleek oakwood floors with the lower level leading to a landscaped backyard with no rear neighbours!
Enter the home to find a tiled entrance, large closet and the first of the four bedrooms – A space that can also be utilized as a den, reading room or home office. The main living space is a tasteful open concept design that blends the living and dining areas seamlessly with a designer quality kitchen, that features a large centre island, eating bar, granite countertops, extra tall cabinetry, and luxurious high-end appliances. The living part of the space is equipped with a gas burning fireplace and a spectacular view of the forest through broad windows and patio doors that lead to an upper deck.
Access to the main floor master suite, walk-in closet and a gorgeous 5pc ensuite through a set of beautiful french doors and enjoy the amazing views shared by the living area. Lower level includes two media rooms, a full bathroom and two bedrooms with walk-ins. The backyard oasis is elegantly landscaped with a patio, an elevated deck, numerous perennial flowers/trees and 2 gazebos with a built-in storage shed.
- Address: 339 Eckerson Ave, Stittsville K2S 0K9
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opener, Window Blinds
- Neighbourhood Influences: Golf Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Ottawa Senators Nearby, Transit, Parks, Schools and Shopping.
- Site Influences: Deck, Fenced Yard, Walk-Out Basement, No rear Neighbours
- Buider/Model: Monarch / Colorado A
- Location: Stittsville / Ottawa – Main Street > West Ridge > Eckerson
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built: 2010
- Style: Single Storey w/Walkout
- Area: Stittsville
- Fronting: South
- Basement: Finished
- Type: Bungalow / Detached
- Builder: Monarch
- Fireplace: 1 Gas
- Heating/Cooling: Natural Gas / Forced Air, Central A/C
- Taxes: TBD
- Garage: Double | Attached | Parking: 4+
- MLS ID: SOLD
ROOM DIMENSIONS ( COMING SOON )
Bedroom / Den / Office 11'3"x9'
Living / Dining 19'1"x17'6"
Master Bedroom 15'11"x10'1"
Ensuite Bathroom 5pc
Laundry Room / Garage Access 5'11"x5'6"
Family Room 20'2"x13'4"
Bedroom 3 15'1"x10'9"
Bedroom 4 13'4"x10'0"
Media Room / Family Room 2 23'8"x13'4"
VIRTUAL 360 WALKTHROUGH
**iPhone Users** Before you can enjoy the VR with the Gyro on your iPhone, you need to make sure a feature is activated. You can do that by opening the Settings app and accessing the Safari panel from the list. Inside the Safari settings panel, enable the Motion & Orientation and enter the tour below in full screen.
- NO OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULED -