28 Butterfield Road | Munster
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
A beautiful gem at 28 Butterfield Road in Munster with three bedrooms, two bathrooms that offers a unique escape from the hustle & bustle of city living through a unique layout, a spacious main floor & barn-style doors throughout!
A wide, tiled entry welcomes you with ample closet space, a convenient 2pc bath & inside garage access. Entry leads to the family room that features a unique brick wall surrounding a wood-burning fireplace & steps out to a vast deck that encompasses the above ground pool. Step up to a walk thru kitchen that boasts stainless steel appliances, a peninsula, an eating area overlooking the backyard & a pantry! The dining room connects to a spacious, elevated living room with high ceilings that peers over the front entry with an elegant railing. On the second level, you’ll find three spacious beds with large closets & a full bath. Master bedroom includes a wall of closet space & a large window overlooking the backyard. An unfinished basement w/ elevated ceilings offers great potential for future upgrades!
- Address: 28 Butterfield Road, Munster, ON, K0A3P0
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove, Hood Fan, Washer, Dryer, Above Ground Pool, Storage Shed
- Neighbourhood Influences: Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby
- Location: Munster
- Directions: North on Fallowfield Rd., Left on Munster Rd., Left on Butterfield Rd., home is on the Right.
- Flooring: Ceramic, Laminate, Carpet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built: 1975
- Style: Two Storey
- Area: Munster
- Fronting: East
- Type: Detached
- Lot: 89.47 x 100
- Fireplace: 1 Wood
- Garage: Double - Attached
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC
- Taxes: N/A
- Parking: 4
- MLS ID: SOLD
VIRTUAL 360 WALKTHROUGH
**iPhone Users** Before you can enjoy the VR with the Gyro on your iPhone, you need to make sure a feature is activated. You can do that by opening the Settings app and accessing the Safari panel from the list. Inside the Safari settings panel, enable the Motion & Orientation and enter the tour below in full screen.
- OPEN HOUSE -