20 Alderbrook Drive
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
A one-of-a-kind four bedroom, four bathroom single family home at 20 Alderbrook Drive in the heart of Sheahan Estates | Trend Village. This fabulous home is fully renovated and combines a classic feel with tasteful luxury throughout. Quality hardwood flooring, premium appliances, custom blinds & a large fenced/hedged backyard w/ in-ground pool and a custom cedar deck!
The charming living room with wood burning fireplace & front/rear windows that overlook both yards invites you to this bright & inviting main floor. Step further into an open concept Great Room that merges the kitchen, dining & family room while offering an abundance of natural night with views of the pool deck through huge windows & a patio door. The kitchen includes granite counters, a large island (featuring double sink & space for seating), quality cupboards & superb GE Slate appliances. The luxury continues upstairs with three spacious bedrooms, a recently renovated full bath & master bedroom with a bright en-suite, featuring a deep tub surrounded by tile/glass & a large custom vanity/storage mirror. The finished basement also offers 1bed, a rec room & a 3pc bath!
**SOLD OVER ASKING.
- Address: 20 Alderbrook Drive, Nepean, ON, K2H 5W5
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Custom window coverings, wine chiller, pool solar heating system, pool cover and leaf net.
- Neighbourhood Influences: Golf, Public Transit, Shopping, Recreation, Playground
- Site Influences: Pool, Landscaped, Cedar Deck, Private Yard, Schools in Walking Distance
- Location: Sheahan Estates | Trend Village
- Directions:Greenbank Rd South towards Hunt Club, Right on Canfield, Left on Cramer, Right on Alderbrook, Home is on the Left.
2013 – complete interior renovation (previous owner) including spray foam insulation in attic
2015 – new roofing
2016 – new electrical panel, including exterior connection to the power grid
2016 – all 6 new appliances, including GE Café Slate duel fuel oven and fridge
2016 – new pony panel installed in garage, new electrical to pool shed, new salt water system and filter installed, new solar heating system installed over pool shed (all professionally installed)
2017 – back yard landscaped and new large cedar deck installed (nearly 35 feet wide by 16 and 12 feet long)
2017 – ensuite freshly renovated
2017 – new custom cabinetry in kitchen/living area, including wine chiller
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built: 1970 Approx
- Style: Two Storey
- Area: Trend-Arlington
- Fronting: North-East
- Type: Detached
- Lot: 64.99 x 100
- Fireplace: 1 Wood
- Garage: Single - Attached
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC / Electric
- Taxes: NA
- Parking: 5
- MLS ID:SOLD OVER ASKING
VIRTUAL 360 WALKTHROUGH
**iPhone Users** Before you can enjoy the VR with the Gyro on your iPhone, you need to make sure a feature is activated. You can do that by opening the Settings app and accessing the Safari panel from the list. Inside the Safari settings panel, enable the Motion & Orientation and enter the tour below in full screen.
- OPEN HOUSE -