1704 -900 Dynes Road | Ottawa
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
Upgraded 1250 sqft two bedroom / two bath unit in the Chateau Royal Tower only minutes from numerous shops, transit and schools – convenient access to Mooney’s Bay, Hog’s Back, Carleton University and the downtown core. This condo was originally a 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit that was remodelled into a 2 bedroom, 2 bath : it creates an enormous open living space.
Recent improvements include maple cabinetry, updated tile backsplash, new counters, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen with fresh paint and new Torlys laminate flooring ( w/10 yr warranty ) throughout!
Two spacious bedrooms feature bright windows while the master bedroom includes a fabulous walk-thru closet leading to a 4pc ensuite! A huge, open concept living and dining space with access to a spacious balcony that spans the entire length of the unit, offering fabulous views of the city from the 17th floor! In-unit storage and a convenient, ground floor parking space are just the beginning of what this centrally located condo has to offer – with a party room, sauna, a massive indoor pool and more at your disposal! This unique opportunity in a quality building will not last long.
** Note: Some images have been digitally staged.
- Address: 1704-Dynes Road, Ottawa, ON, K2C 3L6
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Hood Fan
- Neighbourhood Influences: Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Site Influences: Balcony
- Location: Ottawa
- Directions: Prince of Wales Dr. or Fisher Ave. to Dynes Rd. Building is at Corner of Dynes and Prince of Wales.
- Condo Fees Include: Amenities, Building Insurance, Caretaker, Maintenance & Repair, Heat, Hydro, Recreation Facilities and Water / Sewer
- Flooring: Laminate
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built: 1976
- Style: Condo
- Area: Hogs Back
- Fronting: North-West
- Type: Apartment
- Laundry: Shared
- Condo Fees: Approx $903/mnth
(** See Inclusions above)
- Balcony: Yes
- Heating/Cooling: Baseboard / A/C Wall Unit
- Taxes: Approx $2447/2019
- Parking: 1 Included
- MLS ID: 1182590