1433 Queensdale Avenue | Gloucester
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
A unique single family home in the South-End of Ottawa at 1433 Queensdale Avenue with five bedrooms and four bathrooms, two full kitchens and a two bed basement in-law suite with a separate entrance!
This quality house in Gloucester/Blossom Park includes the upper three bedroom home with a stand-alone two bedroom basement suite and a backyard with a two-storey shed. Main floor features a bedroom, a 3pc bath, a spacious kitchen and a living room, with inside garage access and a washer dryer. The second floor features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room with a large window. Basement is home to an in-law suite that could also be used as a home based business, with two beds, one bath, a kitchenette with stainless steel appliances and a living room.
The home lies in a family friendly neighbourhood with several parks nearby, including Aladdin Park & Emerald Woods Park, in addition to several schools, such as Blossom Park Public and Sawmill Creek Elementary. Shopping is also within a short trip – with fast food just at the end of the street and only a 6 minute drive to the South Keys Shopping Centre!
- Address: 1433 Queensdale Avenue, Ottawa, On, K1T1J2
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, 2 Stoves, 2 Fridges
- Neighbourhood Influences: Airport, Public Transit, Shopping, Golf Nearby
- Site Influences: Deck, Tree House, Large Yard
- Flooring: Carpet Wall To Wall, Hardwood, Tile
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built: 2016
- Style: Detached
- Area: Gloucester/Blossom Park
- Lot: 37.8 ' x 100.2 '
- Type: 2 Storey
- Fronting: North
- Fireplace: Wood Stove
- Garage: Attached
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC
- Taxes: $5000 Approx
- Parking: 3 Open
- MLS ID: 1218464