1433 Queensdale Avenue | Gloucester
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
A unique NON-COMFORMING TRI-PLEX in the South-End of Ottawa at 1433 Queensdale Avenue. This quality house in Gloucester/Blossom Park includes 2 two bedroom apartments and 1 one-bedroom apartment in addition to a backyard. Very near to the intersection of Albion and Queensdale this quality investment opportunity lies in a family friendly neighbourhood near to several parks, including Aladdin Park, Emerald Woods Park and Sawmill Creek Park, in addition to several schools, namely Blossom Park Public, Sawmill Creek Elementary and Dunlop Public. Shopping is also within a short trip – with fast food just at the end of the street and only a 6 minute drive to the South Keys Shopping Centre!
COVID 19 Info: Virtual Open House via Zoom on set dates – please click here to request invite.
- Address: 1433 Queensdale Avenue, Ottawa, On, K1T1J2
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, 2 Stoves, 2 Fridges
- Neighbourhood Influences: Airport, Public Transit, Shopping, Golf Nearby
- Site Influences: TBD
- Flooring: Carpet Wall To Wall, Hardwood, Tile
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Built: 2016
- Style: Detached
- Area: Gloucester/Blossom Park
- Lot: 37.8 ' x 100.2 '
- Type: 2 Storey
- Fronting: North
- Fireplace: No
- Garage: Single Attached
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Central AC
- Taxes: $5000 Approx
- Parking: 3 Open
- MLS ID: 1194435