111 Rosemount Avenue | Hintonburg
OTTAWA REAL ESTATE
An eye catching two bedroom, two full bathroom split level home at 111 Rosemount Avenue; a quiet dead end street in Hintonburg with beautiful gardens complete with a full irrigation system, a four season solarium and a large private backyard.
The spacious entranceway includes an arched closet alcove and directs you to an upgraded galley style kitchen equipped with granite countertops and backsplash, tasteful wooden wainscotting and sliding doors that lead to a sunken den with wall-to-wall built in glass door cabinetry and it’s own skylight. The spacious dining room looks out over the solarium in the back and the living room has views of the front gardens through two large windows and is a equipped with a wood burning fireplace with marble mantel for those crisp Ottawa evenings in the Fall and Winter months. The spacious all season solarium sits on a polished concrete floor with an incredible view of the fully landscaped and extremely private outdoor oasis that features numerous trees, hedges, perennial flowers, patios and raised fencing.
The two bedrooms are featured on the upper level, with dormer windows and sizeable closets, while the lower level includes a functional workshop, a spacious office and a full bathroom. This one of a kind gem in the heart of the city will not last long!
- Address: 111 Rosemount Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 1P5
- Inclusions: 2 Refrigerators, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Hoodfan & Freezer
- Neighbourhood Influences: Hintonburg a thriving urban village steps away from restaurants, coffee shops, Parkdale Market, Ottawa Public Library. Close proximity to Dow’s Lake, Experimental Farm, Preston Street and Cenretown and has a high walkability rating being in the heart of Wellington West.
- Site Influences: Landscaped Yard, Fenced Yard, Solarium, Finished Basement, Private, Attached Garage, Irrigation System
- Location: Hintonburg – North on Parkdale Ave. off of the 417, Right (East) on Gladstone Ave., Right (South) on Rosemount Ave., home is on the left.
- Flooring: Hardwood, Ceramic
- Bedrooms: 2 w/den
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Built: 1940
- Style: 1.5 Storey
- Area: Hintonburg | Ottawa
- Fronting: West
- Type: Detached
- Lot Fronting: 47.74
- Features: Four Season Solarium
- Fireplace: 1 Wood
- Heating/Cooling: Forced Air / Baseboard / Central A/C
- Taxes: Approx $5500
- Parking: 1
- MLS ID: SOLD
VIRTUAL 360 WALKTHROUGH
**iPhone Users** Before you can enjoy the VR with the Gyro on your iPhone, you need to make sure a feature is activated. You can do that by opening the Settings app and accessing the Safari panel from the list. Inside the Safari settings panel, enable the Motion & Orientation and enter the tour below in full screen.
- NO OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULED -