1075 Dozois Road | K4M 1B2
Experience country living just minutes from the city in this beautiful and spacious 2 storey home at 1075 Dozois Road in Manotick.
You will be seduced by the charms of this country property that sits on almost an acre of land, features a red crushed brick driveway, beautiful gardens, beds of river rock and surrounded by trees such as Apple, Maple, Lilac, Pine and Oak.
Step inside this family home and you will be greeted with polished floorboards throughout the living space that give this home an open, relaxed feel that is easy to maintain and clean. Natural light fills the space as the sunrise greets you in the kitchen and says goodnight as it sets on the covered porch, living room and den.
This is truly a maker’s dream space, with a large working area in the basement and an 1800 sqft heated outbuilding that features a large garage door.
Brimming with lifestyle credentials, it’s located a short distance to schools, shopping destinations and cafes. Only a 3 minute walk to Rinaldo’s, Greco Fitness, Pique Dance, Manotick Montessori and St.Mark High School. Located only a 5 minute drive to the vibrant village of Manotick.
**All new windows and blinds in 2015. New water filtration system, pressure tank and pump in 2015. Gas furnace, air conditioning and hot water on demand in 2014. House fully painted in 2015. Yesteryear charm. Decorative bridge.
- Address: 1075 Dozois Road, Manotick, ON, K4M 1B2
- Appliances Included: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Other Inclusions: 1800 SQFT Out Building, Deep Freezer, Gas BBQ, Blinds & Outdoor Garbage and Recycling Unit
- Exterior: Wood
- Roof: Metal
- SQFT: Approx 2000
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile, Laminate
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: 1800 sqft Out Building
- Site: Landscaped, Patio, Private Yard
- Area: Manotick
- Fronting: North-West
- Basement: Full
- Type: Single Family
- Taxes: $5000 approx
- Nearby: Golf, Playground, Schools
- Heating/Cooling: Natural Gas & Central A/C
- Parking: 4+
- Style: 2 Storey on almost an Acre
- MLS ID: 1145258