1075 Dozois Road | K4M 1B2
A unique 2 storey home in Manotick located near St. Marks High School close to Greely, Manotick, Bank Street & Rideau Carleton Raceway.
Property is almost an acre (0.83 of an acre). No front neighbors. Tree line property and a variety of trees, such as Apple, Maple, Lilac, Pine, Oak, Cedar & Sumac. Close to lots of schools, including nursery, elementary, high school & Montessori. Only a 3 minute walk to Ronaldo’s, Greco, Lean & Fit, Pique Dance & Manotick Montessori.
A maker’s dream space, with a large working area in the basement and an 1800 sq ft heated and full electrical outbuilding with large garage door. Beautiful red crushed brick wrap around driveway with trees, flowers and lamposts in centre island. Gardens and beds of river rock surround the house. Outdoor garbage and recycling storage unit.
**All new windows and blinds in 2015. New water filtration system, pressure tank and pump in 2015. Gas furnace, air conditioning and hot water on demand in 2014. House fully painted in 2015. Yesteryear charm. Decorative bridge.
- Address: 1075 Dozois Road, Manotick, ON, K4M 1B2
- Appliances Included: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Other Inclusions: 1800 SQFT Out Building, Deep Freezer, Gas BBQ, Blinds & Outdoor Garbage and Recycling Unit
- Exterior: Wood
- Roof: Metal
- SQFT: Approx 2000
*** More images and description to be added – stay tuned | Reach out for more information.
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile, Laminate
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: 1800 sqft Out Building
- Site: Landscaped, Patio, Private Yard
- Area: Manotick
- Fronting: North-West
- Basement: Full
- Type: Single Family
- Taxes: $4300 approx
- Nearby: Golf, Playground, Schools
- Heating/Cooling: Natural Gas & Central A/C
- Parking: 3+
- Style: 2 Storey on almost an Acre
- MLS ID: COMING SOON